I don’t normally do Gift Guides, although its something that I’ve been wanting to do for a while. Honestly, they are really time consuming to put together, and I’m always so busy with kid stuff that I never get around to it.
Since starting my Konmari Decluttering Journey, I’ve started keeping Wish Lists at different stores just to keep track of things I love that would be good additions to my home & wardrobe. I usually put stuff there, and then check it occasionally, waiting for the items to go on sale.
With Mother’s Day coming up on May 14th, I thought I’d share with you some of the items on my Wish Lists so you could see what this 30-Something Mom would LOVE to have. Everything on this list is under $100 with the exception of one really cute pair of shoes. Most items are under $50 & perfect for Mother’s Day, Anniversaries, Birthdays or Just Because!
Maybe it will spark some ideas for your Mom or Wife! Enjoy!
Affiliate Links used.
We’ll start with Nordstrom. Nordstrom is my favorite store. I love shopping there & I love the Free Shipping on everything. I haven’t shopped there recently for several reasons, but I still have my Wish List. Here are some things on it:
- BP Twist Front Tee $22 – The Twist Front Tee is super popular this Spring! It gives that slightly-tucked look without the annoying tucking part. Comes in several colors, though I’m partial to white or black. It says its runs big, so I’d size down one.
- Kendra Scott Elise Necklace $50-85 – It wouldn’t be a Mother’s Day Gift Guide without some Kendra Scott. I love almost anything Kendra. I wear this necklace everyday. It comes in a ton of different stone & metal combinations, so you’re sure to find something mom loves. I’m partial to the drusy or the turquoise.
- BP Leopard Print Calf Hair Pouch $45 – I’m obsessed with pouches! They are bigger than a clutch and really make a statement. Leopard print clutches are really popular & this one is less expensive than most that I’ve seen.
- Leith Racerback Shift Dress $49 – This is another fashion-blogger favorite that I really want to try. It looks really comfy & comes in several colors. This racerback dress would be perfect for looking cute during our hot Texas summers.
- Sam Edelman Yaro Ankle Strap Shoes $119.95 – These are a little pricey, but they are super cute & come in a ton of colors. The block heel is comfy. These could be worn all year round and would really pop with an all-black outfit!
- Lucky Brand Anika Slides $58.95 – Slides are so in for the summer, and an easy, more put together alternative to flip flops.
- Madewell Whisper Tee $19.50 – I’ve never tried this shirt before, but it is a fashion blogger favorite! For less than $20, you can’t beat a classic t and it comes in a ton of colors. I love this red color!
- GlamGlow Multitasking Mask Treatment Set $42 – I really LOVE facial masks, and GlamGlow makes fantastic ones, but they can be very expensive. This set is a great way to try all of them & find out what Mom’s favorite is!
- Sam Edelman Carrin Suede Espadrille Flats $89.95 – These are super cute! I love the Black ones & the Putty Ones. Sam Edelman shoes are my favorites!
- BaubleBar Mason Pavé Ring $32.50 – Great Right Hand Index Finger Ring! Love it!
- BaubleBar Piñata Tassel Earrings $36 – Tassel Earrings are everywhere right now! These cute ones would be darling all summer long!
J.Crew Factory is another of my favorite stores. Everything is always on sale, and you can usually get some really great deals. Some of my favorite things I wear almost everyday are from this store. Plus, they have really cute necklaces!
I’ve listed these items at their regular price because the sales change every few days. Since everything is always on sale usually between 40-60% off, just click the like to see what the current sale price is. Here’s what I’m loving:
- Pineapple No Show Socks $9 – I have a thing for Pineapples and these socks are adorable! I love J Crew Factory No Show Socks! They are the best and have the cutest prints!
- Printed Short Sleeve Pajama Top & Shorts $69 – If Mom isn’t wearing matching pajamas, now is the time to fix that.
- Boardwalk Sandals $49.50 – More slides! These gold ones are perfect for summer. There’s also a brown leather version that are so beautiful.
- Jersey Maxi Skirt $59.50 – Solid maxi skirts are a closet staple, and this navy blue is a great basic!
- Floral Printed Chino Shorts $44.50 – This is kind of out there for me, but I love the print! These shorts can be worn with so many colors and they fun for summer!
- Drapey Tank Top With Silky Hem $45 – I love the silk hem on this tank top! It gives an otherwise basic a little pizazz. The grey is my favorite because it is the only one with a contrasting hem.
- Flower Fan Necklace $54.50 – Beautiful Statement Necklace in great colors for Summer!
World Market always has great things for gifts & gift baskets! Don’t forget to sign up for the Explorer Rewards Program so that you can earn store rewards with every purchase. There’s always something on sale at World Market. Right now, you can get Free Shipping on $150+ with the code SHIPFREE.
- Wood & Metal Sliding Calendar $29.99 – I’ve seen this on Fixer Upper. Enough Said.
- Pineapple Sponge Holder $6.99 – Because Pineapple. Would be super cute to brighten up the laundry room!
- It’s SKIN Fresh Face Mask Collection $2.99 – I love to take one-time uses packet masks with me on trips, and you can’t beat the price!
- Clear Barcelona Vase $24.99 – $34.99 – I have the short, squatty one on my entryway table and I love it!
- White Rectangular Tray $24.99 – Perfect for corralling mail for weekly sorting or for organizing a coffee station.
- Glass Hobnob Jar Candle $14.99 – I have this candle in my powder room, and its a great choice for Mother’s Day! The Pink Neroli Petals scent is beautiful, even not lit, and the hobnob jar can be used as a vase when she’s done burning the candle.
- Bocce Ball Set $24.99 – My parents just moved to an Active Retirement Community, and bocce ball is a big hit with the Baby Boomers. This set is super cute and would be great for yard games with all generations!
I hope this list helps you come up with a fabulous Mother’s Day gift! Let me know what you love & are wishing for in the comments!