~This is NOT a sponsored post. I just found some really cute things at J.Crew Factory & a Coupon Code that I thought y’all would like. These links ARE affiliate links, so if you buy something through them, I will earn a very small commission. Thanks! ~Stacy
If you’ve been following along on my Instagram, you’ll know that I’ve been trying to not dress like a Mom Slob lately. After KonMari-ing my closet, its been easier to make outfits, but I still crave a few new items every once in a while.
I’ve been stalking the J.Crew Factory website for the last few weeks looking for items that “Sparked Joy”, and today, they got a ton of new Summer items in stock! I headed over there to try stuff on so I could show you the super-cute items they have for Summer!
All of the new items are currently 40% off, and everything else is up to 60%, so there are a lot of great deals to be had! Plus, you can save 20% and get FREE Shipping when you spend $100 with the code TOPPICKS!
Here are my favorites:
- Embroidered Dress $53.50. Comes in White or Navy. Its linen and lined and so darling! It also comes in a top version for $41.50, which is the version that I bought. It is so cute with my distressed denim shorts that I wear constantly. I think the top ran a tad small, so I sized up to a 2 for a more relaxed fit. I didn’t try the dress on, but I would think it fits the same.
- V-Neck Ruffled Tank $35.50. This top comes in several different colors including an adorable vertical blue & white stripe. This top is seriously cute, but it runs a bit big. I would have gone with a 00 in this one. the green is amazing.
- Striped One-Shoulder Dress $47.50. I’m going to find a place to wear this dress because it is so cute! It sparked joy instantly & has a great price! This one is online only, so I couldn’t try it on. I went with a 0. I can’t wait for it to be delivered! It also comes in a white eyelet version for $53.50.
- Ruffle Hem Piqué Tank $24.50. Ruffles, slight peplum, & eyelet? All the Summer trends in one great top AND its under $25! This one has it all! It comes in 3 other colors as well! This is online only.
- Flutter-Sleeve Dress $82.50. If I was still working, I would be all over this dress. You can’t go wrong with a great solid sheath dress, and the flutters on the sleeves make me all heart-eyes. It’s fully lined & has an exposed back zipper for interest. I didn’t see this one in the store, but I don’t really have place to wear it anyway. If I did, I would buy it! It’s always great to get a nice work dress for less than $100!
- Pineapple Short Sleeve Pajama Top & Shorts $41. Everybody loves Pineapples! These jammies are super cute for Summer! If I’m going to not be a slob during the day, I should also not be a slob while I’m sleeping, right? These are online only.
- Thread Tassel Pendant Necklace $23.50. This necklace looks so cute in person. It would go great with that One-Shoulder Dress or the white Ruffle Hem Tank! It’s nice and big and makes an easy outfit!
- Lantern Dangle Earrings $17.50. These are THE EARRINGS for Summer. They had some pink ones a few weeks ago, but those sold out in a nano-second. I bought these at the store & I love them because they are so light! FYI, they were 50% off in the store, so I got them for $14.75.
- Boardwalk Sandals $29.50. I was hoping to find these in the store so I could wear them immediately, but they didn’t have my size in the color I wanted. So I ordered the true tan color online. These are great sandals at a super price! They come in 7 different colors, with pale buff or silver slightly cheaper at $24.50! I ordered my usual 7, but if you’re in between sizes, you’ll definitely want to size up.
Those are my picks for the New Arrivals, but here are a few of my favorites & some things on my wishlist:
- 4″ Lexi Wash Denim Shorts $24.50. These are similar to the ones I bought here last year. I wear those shorts several times a week. They are my absolute favorites. I love how they are a boyfriend-fit. Super comfortable & a great price! I wear a 24 in these, and would probably go with a smaller size, but 24 is the smallest they go. They tighten up a bit in the dryer for that first wear after washing. Size down one.
- White Denim Shorts $29.50. I bought these today so that I can give me denim shorts a breather every once in a while. I think these will look super cute with the darker tops & chambray shirts I have in my closet. These fit similar to my distressed denim shorts in that they are looser. I would size down one if I could.
- Sleeveless Stripe Ruffle Tank Top $29.50. Super cute with white jeans or these scallop shorts! Love the ruffles on the shoulders!
- Daybreak Dress $34.50. If you saw my Mother’s Day Instagram Post, this is the dress I was wearing! I love this dress! It comes in several colors every year! This Hot Pink is amazing! It’s a thicker fabric & perfect for work, weddings, or date night! It’s easy to dress up or down. Closet staple must have! It fits true to size for me, I have a 0.
- Denim Vest $46.50. I saw a Mom wearing one of these at Elementary School Pick up the other day with a white tank top and a black maxi-skirt. It was amazing and I had to have it. It was around $55 or so for a while, but today, it was $46.50! This is online only. I got an XS.
There you go! Those are my J.Crew Factory Favorites for May 2017 and almost everything under $50! Lots of great prices PLUS an extra 20% off Coupon Code(TOPPICKS) and Free Shipping? I love deals like that! Need something small to get over the $100 coupon threshold? Toss in my favorite no-show socks! They have grips & cute prints!
Remember, If you shop in store, don’t forget to get a stamp card. You’ll get 20% off on your 4th visit!
What are your favorites from J.Crew Factory this summer?