While this isn’t a comprehensive list by any means, I’ve collected some of my favorite apps that I use and keep in my special Coupons folder of my iPhone. The best thing about these apps is that THEY ARE ALL FREE!!! I hope you enjoy!
- Ibotta – a free app for your smart phone that pays you cash for learning about your favorite products and then buying them in the store. No points or credits – real cash. You can earn up to $20 each time you go shopping. Select your offers, increase the value by sharing or completing quick activities, then upload your receipt. Get $5 when you sign up with this link and redeem your first offer!
- Shopkick – check in with the Shopkick app when you shop at participating stores to rack up “Kickbucks”. Some stores have bonus kickbucks. There are also exclusive coupons and offers for some stores, like Target, and you can scan specific items for more bucks. Redeem for free mobile Gift Cards to places like Target, CVS, iTunes and more.
- AFullCup – mobile version of the popular couponing forum.
- CVS – store your ExtraCare card here (some red machines can read them), see coupons and offers linked to your ExtraCare Card, send coupons to your card, and see your spending balances. You can do other stuff, like shop, track prescriptions, etc, but I just use it for the ExtraCare stuff.
- Kroger – add eCoupons to your card. Usually ready in an hour.
- Tom Thumb (Safeway) – Add Just4U savings to your card on the go.
- SavingStar – Activate offers before you shop.
- Coupons.com – Print coupons from your iPhone. You can print 2 per computer, and you can print 2 per iPhone! Also an iPad app!
- SBTV – Swagbucks TV! Finally it’s available on the iPhone!! Earn swagbucks on the go!
- Viggle – Check into TV shows and earn points. Redeem points for Gift Cards to CVS, Starbucks, Amazon and more!
- CheckPoints – Similar to Shopkick. If you’d like, please use my referral code: StacyLynn624, and we both get extra points!
- CellFire – Add eCoupons to your shoppers card. Mostly items that come in your General Mills insert (Pillsbury, Cheerios, etc)
- KeyRing – Scan all of your shoppers cards into this handy app and finally be able to close your wallet! This app changed my life! It also has coupons to stores that you have shoppers cards for, like Staples & Michaels.
Like I said, this is not a complete list; there are new apps being developed every day. For example, there’s a Walgreens app, but you know I don’t really shop there. I haven’t even signed up for their rewards program yet!
Do you use an app that I haven’t listed? Let me know about it! Leave a comment below, along with your referral link!
Maybe with all of this extra savings, you can finally afford your cell phone bill, or justify an upgrade!
Some links include referral codes. Use them if you wish or download apps from your app store. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.