Do you decorate for the holidays before or after Thanksgiving? There’s definitely two camps on that, and I fall squarely in the BEFORE Thanksgiving camp. There’s just something about a tree and lights and stockings and all of that stuff that makes a home feel super cozy and warm. It also makes you happy, and that’s proven by science. So there.
I’m getting my halls decked at the moment, but I wanted to bring you some of my very favorite, tried & true holiday decor items, plus some that are on my list! The best part, none of these break the bank.
Stacy’s Favorite Holiday Decor Items
- C9 Warm White LED Lights – Finally they make warm white LED lights for your roofline! Don’t forget the clips!
- Snowflake Crystal Tree Topper – We used to have a topper like this and it was my favorite1 It looks so spectacular! Make sure you get an extension cord as many lighted tree toppers void pre lit tree warranties. This one is worth it!
- Galvanized Bucket Advent Calendar – So sweet with a mini candy cane to mark the days!
- Jolly Santa Mugs – I have these on my Hot Cocoa Tray and I always get compliments!
- Mercury Trees – These are on my list for this year. They come in 2 different sizes and 3 different colors. Battery operated lights that would look amazing on a bookcase!
- LightKeeper Pro – This is a must have for any prelit tree owner. Seriously – I have a post coming soon on this little wonder!
- Mantle Clips – The molding on our mantle wont’ take the decorative mantle clips, but these work perfect and look good too! Comes in many finishes.
- 9′ Pre Lit Garland – I have these all over my house during the holiday season. I’m always finding new places to put them!
- The Smell of Christmas Candle – My Dad loves this and the smell reminds me of Christmases long long ago. It’s my favorite!
- Porch Trees – I’m buying these on Black Friday. I can’t wait for my festive porch!
- Faux Fur Tree Skirt – I love a white tree skirt, and this one is super cozy!
- Snowy Houses – These are so cute! I want some for the office bookshelves!
What are your must have Holiday Decor Items? Tell me in the comments. I’m always looking for new things to add to my list!